Friday, November 7, 2008

Why me?

Yeah, well it happened. I have positivly,absolutly fallen in love with my best guy friend. EDS. God, I still can't spell his name right. Anyways, I am in love with him, some of you know, that I have issues, falling hard, for the guys with asses and pecs=) lo, but he's seriously, extremely..like..words can't even explain, how much he means to me! We know everything about each other, like a brother and sister, ecxpect the fact I like him, now that would be bad. He's so nice, but he likes this other girl and it pisses me off. Because I'll never be anything more to him, then just his little sister. Also, on Wed. in gym, this guy, he's like are you and EDS going out, and I was like no(Killled mmeee) And that we're just friends! Do you know how bbaaddllly that hurts?! And then the kid had to go and make it worse, by saying, you look like you guys are going out!!!!!!!GOD! and it just like..emotionally killed me that day, my friggin birthday! It just upsets me most, because knowing we can never be together, just makes it so much harder to forget him, and make it so much more easy, to love him more. I hate loving him, but yet I love loving him! HELP

No comments: