Thursday, July 17, 2008

LOLZ!BEST NIGHT EVER!

Ok, well tonight was the best night for me of all summer.One my dad,my sister and I went out to eat.But before that my lil sis totally scratched up my dad's face with her claws,or otherwise hands!Ha he reminds me of scarface <3>!He was HITTING ON MY DAD!omg!that's just my theory though! L0lz though I was totally disappointed,it was still fun. Our food came like an hour late,and I got to listen to a bunch of songs on my sis's ipod.Then the manager, came and took our bill and our waitress didn't hear about a new manager. So then I was all like 'OMG!THAT MANAGER IS A FRAUD!OMG!OUR MOONNNEEYYY!!!!!" lolz then she found the manager and we were saved! lolz then on our way out,I pulled my dad's pants down!!!!Lolz he almost tripped over them!it was h-ilarious!Lolz then my dad and my sis got in the other side of the car,and I was locked out! and then I was latchwed onto the car handle and they started driving,they drove and at an intersection finally decided to let me in!!!!!!Omggggeeee and then I started talking about how all the time's either my dad got his pants pulled down or he was tripped.Now he's coming after me with a Machete....

1 comment:

Alice Green said...

..........im speechless........