Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pissed off

OK,Well just thinking,What if everyone was meant to be alone?I mean there can't possible be enough people for everyone to have their equal other.I'll probably by the person who winds up alone. Oh well, that's not what I'm pissed about. It's my frenemy's friend. On My Space today she sent me a message saying "Hey Fat Ass" and I sooo do not appreciate that at all.I mean seriously,and honestly,she is no two bit size zero either,even though the way she dresses wants you to think other wise frenemy told her too! I mean it's not like her to say that shit,and it is like my frenenmy to because she's benn bitching on my since the middle of the year! Grrr if she has to say something to me,then why the Hell doesn't she? Is she afraid that I might ruin our prolonged 'friendship' and that means talking smack on each other behind each others backs half the time and sucking up to each other's faces.And I'm tired of it.She thinks her little group of friends is all popular and rule the fucking world,when they haven't even scaled the bottom of it. And half the time they fight over stupid shit,that I can't even fathom the least bit! And what pisses me off the most,is she expects me,to come crawling back to her,every time we have a quarrel! Ohhhh and I almost forgot something else that extremely pisses me off and takes my heart beat off the monitor! The guy I think I might have told you about who lives in SC right now,is coming up here!To stay for a week...or is a month!idk, and idc!He's still COMING here!He's back where he should be,but I know he won't be here forever,all good things have to come to an end one way or another. And the worst part is,I won't be able to see him at all.Zip.Nada. Why? Because he hatteeesss my guts! Shit Monkeys,right?Yep.Oh and I'm also going to miss out on my bbbfferrzz b-day because I might be getting Pink Eye!Yeah we're still going to Hershey on Sunday together!But this is her b-day partay!And she's going to be all alone,and I won't be there to annoy her ='( but on Sunday
I'll make up for all the crazy shit I didn't do lolz,I'm funneh!

1 comment:

Alice Green said...

took you long enough to update. but pink eye!!!!! your getting pink eye!?!?!?! wth!!!