Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Blog,crappy as it its..

Well I am basically an empty human being at this point. The EX-Love, I never really had him in the first place anyways,is in South Carolina...or is it North?Idk, I miss him terribly.Almost every Thursday night,I cry myself to tears.In the Bathroom where the door is locked and no one can hear,thank goodness.I've even created a MySpace account,just to stay in touch with him,which or monitor him... but he seems completely incomptent to my existance.And I am sooo giving vredit to my bestie Kelly D. She created the account,and without her it wouldn't be possible!So thanks Kelly. And then my frenemy, Maggie just has to create one!!!!Why me?!Does she think that everything I must have she must have?It's so...aggrivating...Oh and my best guy friend,I have fallen madly in love with again.And only Kelly will know that.If anyone else finds out I'm dead shit.Why must I be a sufferer of all things inhuman? I really don't get it.I mean school's out and on to 8th grade,but I feel like I've left something behind,and there's nothing to look foward anymore..

3 comments:

Alice Green said...

a couple things.....you have lots of grammer mistakes and you can just call me tally....kelly is so..so...boring.

Alice Green said...

now see, it isnt that hard to leave comments, is it? no. and you know bloogie, looks a lot like boogie.....

Alice Green said...

you know its funny, you say i never update, but neither do you.